Luke Bryan: What Makes You Country Tour 2018
with Special Guests Jon Pardi & Carly Pearce
- Thursday, Sep 13, 2018 7:00 PM
About the event
Luke Bryan's What Makes You Country Tour officially got underway in February and the includes a stop in Rapid City!
Bryan originally announced the tour's first leg on an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show before releasing his latest album, also titled What Makes You Country. The tour will pause between March and June while Bryan serves as a judge on the ABC reboot of American Idol.
On the second leg, Jon Pardi will serve as direct support on most dates, while openers will include Morgan Wallen for shows in June, July and August, and Carly Pearce for the final concerts in the fall.
Bryan's What Makes You Country came out in early December 2017. So far, the album has produced the singles "Light It Up," which reached Number One on country radio, and "Most People Are Good." The album debuted at Number One on the Billboard 200.
Additional Ticket Information
What Makes You Country’ VIP Experience– $281.50 per ticket package
- One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first (20) rows or one (1) general admission pit ticket*
- Invitation to 'Luke’s Lounge' before the show featuring:
- Two song acoustic pre-show performance by Luke Bryan
- Complimentary snacks and a cash bar**
- One (1) exclusive Luke Bryan VIP merchandise gift
- One (1) commemorative laminate
- On-site concert concierge
- Pit - General Admission
- Floor, Rows: 1-24
- Lower Bowl, Sections: 2-4, 13-15
- Upper Bowl, Sections: B-D, P-R
- Floor, Rows: 25-32
- Lower Bowl, Sections: 5-12
- Upper Bowl, Sections: E-O
- Club, Sections: 1-4
Platinum Seats - $395.00
- Platinum seats are premium tickets to concerts and events made available by artists and event providers. They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house.
Prices are those paid at the box office when purchasing in person. It does not reflect service & handling fees if purchasing by phone or online.
Order Limit is 6 Tickets. PreSale Orders will be limited to 4.
Orders or combinations of orders by the same person, account, address and/or credit card in excess of order limitations for one event, may be cancelled without notice. This includes tickets ordered through presales. Service charges or other fees associated with costs incurred by the building may be retained.
When placing an order, please use your existing account and do not create a new account to ensure that your ticket purchases are linked to your one and only account, as to not have the accounts flagged as a fraudulent account.
We have received recent reports of ticket fraud and scams through third-party ticketing sites. Please know that the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center Ticket Office cannot guarantee the validity of tickets purchased through any entity other than the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center box office. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, or inflated priced tickets, purchase them directly and only from the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center website.