Road 2 Destruction Tour 2020
Presented By Metalclash
- Saturday, Mar 07, 2020 8:00 PM
About the event
Rapid City will be the motorsports entertainments epicenter with the nation’s most competitive MONSTER TRUCKS and FMX MOTOCROSS as they invade the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center March 7, 2020.
See these incredible 10,000-pound, car crushing giants compete in Racing, Wheelie Contests, and then rock the house with amazing Freestyle Action during the R2D Tour! Plus you can meet the drivers and see the trucks up close at the pre-event Autograph Pit Party (6:30PM to 7:30PM). Pit Pass must be accompanied by an event ticket.
- Kart Racing
- The South Dakota Demo Derby Championship:
- FMX MOTOCROSS – TOP
- SIDE BY SIDES Racing Series!
- Flat Track Racing
RIDE A TRUCK - That’s right! Get the ride of your life on-board a real Monster Truck during the Pit Party and Intermission! (Ride Truck Operations does charge a fee for each person to ride in it).
Event length approximately 2-3 hours
Additional Ticket Information
Please note ticket prices will increase $5.00 day of show
- Reserved Balcony Row 1 - $42.50 (price includes a Pit Pass)
- Reserved Balcony Rows 2-8 - $27.50 (price includes a Pit Pass)
- General Admission Balcony Rows 9 & Up and Bleachers - Adult (12 and Over) $22.50
- General Admission Balcony Rows 9 & Up and Bleachers - Youth (Ages 1-11) $10.50
- Pit Pass - $10.00 (must accompany an event ticket for admittance)
FAMILY 4 PACK - $84.00
- Includes 2 Adult General Admission, 2 Youth General Admission & 4 Pit Passes
- $19.50 Adult General Admission
- $10.50 Youth General Admission
Prices will increase $2.00 Day of Show
Prices are those paid at the box office when purchasing in person. It does not reflect service & handling fees if purchasing by phone or online.
We have received recent reports of ticket fraud and scams through third-party ticketing sites. Please know that the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center Ticket Office cannot guarantee the validity of tickets purchased through any entity other than the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center box office. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, or inflated priced tickets, purchase them directly and only from the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center website.
Orders or combinations of orders by the same person, account, address and/or credit card in excess of order limitations for one event, may be cancelled without notice. This includes tickets ordered through presales. Service charges or other fees associated with costs incurred by the building may be retained. When placing an order, please use your existing account and do not create a new account to ensure that your ticket purchases are linked to your one and only account, as to not have the accounts flagged as a fraudulent account.