PRCA Rodeo Rapid City
- Saturday, Jan 27, 2018 1:30 PM
- Thursday, Feb 01, 2018 7:30 PM
- Friday, Feb 02, 2018 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb 03, 2018 1:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb 03, 2018 7:30 PM
About the event
One of the top PRCA rodeos in the nation, nominated 17 times as PRCA’s “Large Indoor Rodeo of the Year”, winning this award twice! Top PRCA contestants competing in seven different rodeo events for over $200,000 in prize money.
Rodeo personnel will feature award winning barrelman Justin Rumford! And special guest appearance by the Young Living Percherons!
Rodeo Rapid City is produced by Sutton Rodeo of Onida, SD. Sutton Rodeo is a sixth generation rodeo company, founded in 1926, best known for award winning PRCA events including Top Large Indoor Rodeo of the Year, Bucking Stock of the Year & Hall of Fame Stock Contractor James Sutton, Sr.
Additional Ticket Information
- Saturday, January 27th @ 1:30pm - Military Appreciation
- Thursday, February 1st @ 7:30pm - Free Style Bullfights & Tough Enough To Wear Pink
- Friday, February 2nd @ 7:30pm - Free Style Bullfights, Mounted Shooting Shoot Off
- Saturday, February 3rd @ 1:30pm - Free Style Bullfight Semi Finals, Bull Teeter Totter
- Saturday, February 3rd @ 7:30pm - Freestyle Bullfight Finals
TICKET PRICES - DEPENDENT ON PERFORMANCE
Prices are those paid at the box office when purchasing in person. It does not reflect service & handling fees if purchasing by phone or online.
We have received recent reports of ticket fraud and scams through third-party ticketing sites. Please know that the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center Ticket Office cannot guarantee the validity of tickets purchased through any entity other than the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center box office. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, or inflated priced tickets, purchase them directly and only from the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center website.
Orders or combinations of orders by the same person, account, address and/or credit card in excess of order limitations for one event, may be cancelled without notice. This includes tickets ordered through presales. Service charges or other fees associated with costs incurred by the building may be retained. When placing an order, please use your existing account and do not create a new account to ensure that your ticket purchases are linked to your one and only account, as to not have the accounts flagged as a fraudulent account.