Rodeo Rapid City PRCA Rodeo 2020
- Saturday, Feb 01, 2020 1:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb 01, 2020 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Feb 06, 2020 7:30 PM
- Friday, Feb 07, 2020 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb 08, 2020 1:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb 08, 2020 7:30 PM
About the event
One of the top PRCA rodeos in the nation, nominated 19 times as PRCA’s “Large Indoor Rodeo of the Year”, winning this award twice! Top PRCA contestants competing in seven different rodeo events for over $200,000 in prize money.
Rodeo Rapid City is produced by Sutton Rodeo of Onida, SD. Sutton Rodeo is a sixth generation rodeo company, founded in 1926, best known for award winning PRCA events including Top Large Indoor Rodeo of the Year, Bucking Stock of the Year & Hall of Fame Stock Contractor James Sutton, Sr.
Additional Ticket Information
- Saturday, February 1st @ 1:30pm - Military Appreciation
- Thursday, February 6th - Freestyle Bullfighting - Tough Enough to Wear Pink
- Friday, Feburary 7th- Freestyle Bullfighting
- Saturday, February 8th @ 1:30pm - Freestyle Bullfighting
- Saturday, February 8th @ 7:30pm - Bullfighting Finals
TICKET PRICES - DEPENDENT ON PERFORMANCE
Prices are those paid at the box office when purchasing in person. It does not reflect service & handling fees if purchasing by phone or online.
We have received recent reports of ticket fraud and scams through third-party ticketing sites. Please know that the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center Ticket Office cannot guarantee the validity of tickets purchased through any entity other than the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center box office. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, or inflated priced tickets, purchase them directly and only from the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center website.
Orders or combinations of orders by the same person, account, address and/or credit card in excess of order limitations for one event, may be cancelled without notice. This includes tickets ordered through presales. Service charges or other fees associated with costs incurred by the building may be retained. When placing an order, please use your existing account and do not create a new account to ensure that your ticket purchases are linked to your one and only account, as to not have the accounts flagged as a fraudulent account.